We offer Ayurveda consultation, Pulse diagnosis, Body detoxification therapies, Online consultation, Yoga, Meditation and Beauty therapies:
For Simple and Obstinate ailments such as:
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Tension and Psychological problems.
- Joints pains, Arthritis, Backache, Spondylitis and Rheumatic problems.
- Asthma, Allergy, Chronic cough, Flu,Sinusitis and Respiratory problems.
- Sexual dysfunctions like Premature ejaculation,lack of libido
- Diabetes, Hypertension, Hypo or Hyper Thyroid and Hormonal Problems.
- Obesity and Metabolic Disorders.
- Headache, Migraine, Acidity and Digestion Problems.
- Sleep disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Skin, Nail and Hair Problems.
- Paediatrics and Gynaecological Problems
First consultation with Ayurveda specialist includes:
- History taking.
- Pulse analysis.
- Constitution assessment and
- Diet suggestion.
- Ayurveda supplements recommendation.
|Approx 40 minutes||£50|
|Subsequent next month's consultation||£25|
The cost of one month’s medication depends upon the prescription. (£ 45 or above)
Aim Of Ayurveda
The main aim is to maintain positive health of a healthy & to help a patient with various treatments to overcome the disease
- Ayurveda tells you the means to be healthy, stay healthy & live a longer happier, successful life.
- It deals with each & every aspect of our life. It offers complete life style guidance based on the individual personal needs.
- Ayurveda says you should go with nature & you can maintain the positive health, teaches you the ART OF LIVING.
Ayurveda is basically: HEALTH PROMOTIVE, PREVENTIVE, CURATIVE AND NUTRITIVE (All self contained)
Ayurveda employs whatever Mother Nature provides in the form of
plants, trees, shrubs & herbs to cure the ailments so it is… TOTALLY SAFE - having no side effects. Also you can learn to balance your body and adopt your diet and life style to suit your basic constitution on the guidelines of Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic treatments differ from the majority of conventional cures in its unique approach towards healing. The principle of treating the sick and not the sickness is central to all forms of ayurvedic treatments. Rather than trying to cure a disease in isolatation, ayurveda takes into account an individual in his entirety.
"Samadosha samagnischa samadhatu malakriya Prasanna atma manah swastha itih abhidhiyate."
Having a balanced state of doshas, agni (digestive fire), dhatus (tissues) normal functioning of mala (waste products), cheerful state of atman (soul), sensory organs and mind are the symptoms of healthy life.
Ayurveda believes that imbalance in the Doshas (3 Biological forces), Dhatus (7 Structural tissues) and Malas (body waste) generate diseases and the restoration of balance (of body elements) eliminates (Cures) diseases. The aim of treatment is not only to cure the disease but to root out the cause, so that it may not take place in the future. The Ayurvedic treatment firstly insists on removing the causative factors.
The aim of treatment is also to improve vitality and to strengthen the immune system.